The Sanger workflow has 2 protocols:
- PCR Mix :
- Prepare PCR aliquots : Derivation step
- Plate design : Link location step to set aliquot position on plate
- PCR mix : Link reagents step with usage tracking
- Sequencing mix:
- Prepare sequencing aliquots: Derivation step
- Plate design : Link location
- Sequencing mix : Link reagents step with usage tracking
Usage tracking options are not shared with SlimsShare. Then Link reagents steps should be updated as shown on following screenshot:
Sequencing mix is usually fixed and should then be set on the Prepare Sequencing aliquots step definition.
A Sanger requestable is created.
Following custom fields are created :
- Master mix on Protocol step
- Master mix, Master mix dead volume and Master mix recipe on Protocol run step.
- Primer pairs on Request
Sanger set up workflow should be imported first (see its preliminary conditions)
HOW TO USE
The requests should be set with a list of selected primer pairs : this can be done in the ORDER module only.
This workflow is designed to work with a set of 3 SLIMS GATE flows:
- 1 flow to create the PCR products
- 1 flow to create the Sequencing products
- 1 flow to compute reagents usage
Please request the flows to an engineer.
(SLIMS GATE plugin exists)