This package contains predefined roles for a typical industry research lab.
- Lab Manager: Full access in SLIMS: can see, create, update or remove any data in SLIMS. Has access to setup functionalities, can version entities and controls access rights in SLIMS.
- Lab Technician: Can see, create or update any content from his/her group. Can access Orders, ELN, Workflow runs and generate reports. Cannot access setup functionalities or version entities.
- R&D Scientist: Can see, create or update any content from his/her group. Can access the simplified ELN, Locations, Tests, Macros setup, and generate Reports. Cannot access Orders, ELN, Workflow runs, or version entities, and has limited access to setup functionalities.
- Intern: Can only see, create or update his/her own content. Can access sample tracking functionalities, grids, and the simplified ELN. Cannot access any setup functionality, run workflows, ELN protocols, or version entities.
- External Read-Only User: Can see content from his/her group. Can access the simplified ELN, and sample tracking.
|External Read-Only User||Nothing||Group||Nothing||Nothing|
- Content management
- Location management
- Labels printing
- Reference Data
- Email notifications