This package imports the ‘Heavy metals’ analyte group together with the analytes that belong to this group. An ‘Analyte particles count’ test and a custom field ‘Code’ on the Analyte table is also imported.
The package contains the following entities:
An Analyte group called Heavy metals which contains the below analytes:
- Chromium IV, Tin, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Gold, Lead, Lithium, Mercury, Molybdenum, Nickel, Selenium, Silver, Thallium, Zinc
- A Custom field on Analyte:
- Code: A field of type short text which stores the abbreviation or symbol of the analyte that is being imported.
- A Test named Analyte particles count:
- type quantity and dimension scalar, with default unit ppm and ‘requires analyte’ = true.
How to use the package
The analytes will be available in the Analyte module in SLIMS once the package is installed. Each of the analytes listed above will be records in the Analyte module under the ‘Heavy metals’ analyte group.
Where to Look Next
These references have further information on how to configure or use the package contents after the initial installation and integration.
SLIMS Administration Manual:
- Miscellaneous > Fields
- Electronic Lab Notebook > Tests and Tests groups > Test
- Electronic Lab Notebook > Analytes and Analyte Groups