This package contains units for equivalency measurements to designate the amount of a certain substance that will react with another arbitrary amount of a substance during a chemical reaction.
The package contains the following entities:
- Two units of Dimension Mass:
- equivalent: unit of Dimension Mass. This unit is an alias for gram unit.
- milliequivalent: unit of Dimension Mass. This unit is a prefix of equivalent unit .
- One unit of Dimension Concentration:
- milliequivalent/liter: unit of Dimension Concentration. This unit is a compound of the milliequivalent and liter units.
How to use the package
These units can be used for custom fields of type quantity or for test results of type quantity.
Where to Look Next
These references have further information on how to configure or use the package contents after the initial installation and integration.
- SLIMS Administration Manual: Miscellaneous > Units
- SLIMS Administration Manual: Miscellaneous > Fields