The aim of this package is to provide common custom fields on the order table.
The package contains the following entities:
- Ten Custom fields on Order:
- Customer: A field of type dynamic choice to table Reference data records of Type Customers, N/A is a possible value.
- Customer Request Id: A field of type Short text.
- Customer comment: A field of type Text box.
- Priority: A field of type Fixed choice (1.High, 2.Medium, 3.Low).
- Reception date: A field of type Date.
- Due date: A field of type Date.
- Date of analysis: A field of type Date, with a groovy returning the date of the order status transition from Completed to Validated.
- Turn around time: A field of type Date difference in Day, returning the difference between the Reception Date and the Date of analysis (a refresh of Slims is necessary).
- Lab manager : A field of type Dynamic choice to table Users. Can be filtered to show only users with role Lab Manager if the role exist.
- Notes : A field of type Rich text
- One Reference data type
- The list of customers of the lab can be stored in the respective reference data.
- It is possible to filter the field Lab manager with users with a specific role or roles, using the Filter value table option of the field in the Field module.
- After the Date of analysis has been modified, Slims needs a refresh to display the correct Turn around time.
How to use the package
Order fields can be filled on the orders in the Order module in SLIMS once the package is installed.
Where to Look Next
These references have further information on how to configure or use the package contents after the initial installation and integration.
- SLIMS Administrator Manual:
- Miscellaneous > Fields