This package imports the ‘Alcohols’ analyte group together with the analytes that belong to this group. An ‘Analyte concentration’ test and a custom field ‘Code’ on the Analyte table is also imported.
The package contains the following entities:
An Analyte group called Alcohols which contains the below analytes:
- Ethanol, Isobutanol, Isopropanol, Methanol, Butanol, Propanol, Pentanol, Phenol
- A Custom field on Analyte:
- Code: A field of type short text which stores the abbreviation or symbol of the analyte that is being imported.
- A Test named Analyte concentration:
- type quantity and dimension concentration, with default unit mg/mL and ‘requires analyte’ = true.
How to use the package
The analytes will be available in the Analyte module in SLIMS once the package is installed. Each of the analytes listed above will be records in the Analyte module under the ‘Alcohols’ analyte group.
Where to Look Next
These references have further information on how to configure or use the package contents after the initial installation and integration.
SLIMS Administration Manual:
- Miscellaneous > Fields
- Electronic Lab Notebook > Tests and Tests groups > Test
- Electronic Lab Notebook > Analytes and Analyte Groups